Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing # 14- Go with the flow

I used Gliffy to create a flow chart. It was similar to Inspiration, but you have to pay an upgrade to get images added to the flowchart. I did notice that it had network images. I also noticed that it was easier to align the objects with arrows than the Inspiration software. It had all the same features as Inspiration so you could customize your flowchart. I also tried Bubbl.us and was not impressed. It was much simpler, but I didn't like it. I didn't like the color choices or the fact that it only made a square or rectangle for the shapes. It was very easy to connect the bubbles. Of course the advantage to both of these flowcharts are they are free, and it is easy to share with other people.

1 comment:

GreenEyedGal said...

I was a fan of bubbl but I guess that was
because I didn't check our gliffy it sounds like a cool program and I am sure I will like it if the colors are better :)